About Therese Bush-Hilgar
Therese is a full-service interior decorator who studied under some of the best in the business at the New York School of Interior Design. Her passion for great design and her love of people led her to launch her business in 2006.
As a seasoned business woman, she is an expert at managing design projects and delivering gorgeous results. Clients use phrases like “refreshing”, “so easy”, and “no surprises” to describe their experience working with Therese. Most of her clients bring her in time and time again as they begin new projects in their home.
New Jersey may be home to many prominent national retailers, yet they cannot compete with Therese where it counts.
She offers a simple, reliable way to refine your home and preserve its value through:
- Long-term personal service conducted inthe comfort of your home
- Custom décor plans that reflect each client’sunique personality and investment priorities
- Guided access to the full spectrum of décorelements, including furniture, window andfloor coverings, lighting and accessories
After initial function and space assessments, Therese nurtures every design project to cultivate each clients’ vision into a space they love. She helps clients save time and avoid the costly mistakes that confound do-it-yourselfers. Therese is flexible and welcomes projects of all sizes, from single room makeovers to whole home or business renovations.
• Member: Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce
• Member: BWNICE (Business Women's Networking Incorporating Education and Charity)
• Design Certification from New York School of Interior Design
• MBA from Fordham University
Copyright © 2017 Decor&You
All Rights Reserved